I work from Ashford, Kent and remotely via Zoom and the ‘phone.
I am a Jungian Psychotherapist, Integrative Counsellor, Spiritual Healer, Reiki Master and Thought Field Therapist. I use any and all of these modalities, in combination or singly, to best help you. We will agree in advance which of these therapies you are happy with. I have supported people in their personal development, self-awareness, spiritual awareness and healing for over 30 years and have worked with people who have experienced deep trauma, who are going through a major change in their life, including such things as divorce, the ageing process, redundancy and terminal illness, who are seeking to come to terms with sexual and psychological abuse and rape, eating disorders, bereavement and loss, societal disadvantages, domestic abuse and addictions.
‘I thoroughly enjoyed my reiki treatments and have taken a lot from them which I am very grateful for. Linda is a very warm person who made me feel relaxed and accepted straight away.’
My therapy is not applied within a rigid framework but flows according to your need so we can work together short or long term, depending upon how you feel and your objectives. We would normally meet weekly, though we could meet more or less often if needed.
- MA in Psychotherapy and Healing which concentrates on Jungian psychotherapy (including dream analysis).
- I am an Integrative Counsellor (Dip Couns Integrative). Integrative means that I have studied a variety of counselling approaches that enable me to use a flexible approach in our work together, including psychodynamic, Gestalt, humanistic, Transactional Analysis and others.
- I regularly attend Continuous Professional Development i.e. additional training. Some of the training I have been on includes; Trauma, the Brain and Recovery, and CPTSD, with Mind-Body Breakthrough Training, AND, a Foundation in Trauma & Recovery, Complex Trauma & Dissociation, Attachment, and Childhood & Developmental Trauma, with the Wealden Institute.
- I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and work to their Ethical Framework and of the Complementary Therapy Association and Holistic Energy Association.
- I am fully insured and Criminal Records Bureau checked.
- I have been a healer and Reiki Master for many years and bring elements of these into my counselling work.